• Das Fakultätsgebäude vor der Sanierung.
  • Das Fakultätsgebäude nach der Sanierung.
  • Hinter dem Fakultätsgebäude.
  • Die neu errichtete Sporthalle (Gebäude 42).

A very warm welcome to the Faculty of Humanities

The Faculty of Humanities (FHW) was founded in 1993, but its origins date back to 1953. At over 3500, in terms of student numbers, it is one of the largest faculties at OVGU.

The educational, research and training profile of the FHW follows the guiding principles of Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg (OVGU). In the framework of OVGU’s core values, its primary contributions are within the social, cultural and educational disciplines that are essential for a university in a knowledge society. In addition, it plays an important role in the University’s bridging function between western and eastern Europe, in the internationalisation of teaching and research, and in the cultural mediation role that is promoted by it. The specific profile features of the faculty are defined by its three core areas of social science and the cultural and educational sciences.

 

Last Modification: 21.06.2018 - Contact Person:

Sie können eine Nachricht versenden an: Webmaster
Sicherheitsabfrage:
Captcha
 
Lösung: